Wednesday 14 February 2018

True Lovable Soul Part-4


And he started falling asleep listening to the sound of her breath. One fine night he called her and said “Baby in our three year relationship we laughed together, we cried together, we travelled together, we fought many times but still we always cared each other. I knew I walked away from your life many times, but every time you needed someone I always stood beside you. When everyone said you don’t deserve my love I fought with them and proved they are wrong. I can’t change our past but I promise that I will hold your hand until my last breath and beyond.
I want to marry you and spend rest of my life with you. I will wait for your decision until next week.”

After a week, he called her
(To be continued ….)

No comments:

Post a Comment

iQOO Neo 7: An Affordable High-Performance Smartphone

  iQOO is a brand that has quickly gained popularity in the smartphone market for its affordable high-performance devices. The iQOO Neo 7 is...